Guest Service Agent/Front Desk
Company: Spring Hill Suites Revere Beach
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Would you like to join an opening team for our new Spring Hill
Suites Revere Beach hotel? Come join the fun!Full Job
- Handle requests and transactions of hotel guests.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all guest requests and
- Exhibit courteous hospitality at all times to guests and
- Be proactive in offering additional services and informing
guests of hotel facilities and local attractions.
- Administer hotel guest payment policies.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner so that you get along with guests, vendors, co-workers
- Post all charges including valet and other miscellaneous
charges to guest account.
- Maintain hotel key security system.
- Oversee safe deposit boxes for guests.
- Verify credit cards and balance bank at the end of the
- Run and verify availability report at the beginning of the
shift. Update report as needed.
- Review communications log at the beginning of the shift.
- Know and follow the hotel's emergency procedures in the event
of an actual emergency.
- Notify appropriate supervisor immediately of any problem with
- Check in and check out should be as expeditious as
- Knowledge of hotel phone system to allow transferring of calls
to rooms & voicemail.
- Prompt distribution and notification to guests of mail.Job
Type: Full-timePay: From $16.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilityCOVID-19 considerations:Local and Marriott
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Spring Hill Suites Revere Beach, Revere , Guest Service Agent/Front Desk, Sales , Revere, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!