Relationship Banker Brighton, MA
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Relationship Banker Brighton, MACountry: United States of
AmericaWHAT YOU WILL BE DOINGSantander is one of the largest banks
in the world, and one of the top banks in the United States based
on deposits. - With a principal presence in the northeast U.S.,
Santander's retail division serves nearly 2 million customers and
more than 5% of small businesses in the US. Being a Relationship
Banker at Santander As a Relationship Banker you will be
responsible for servicing and building relationships with branch
Consumer and Business customers. - You will deliver an exceptional
customer experience through engagement of customers in the branch,
over the phone, and through collaboration with business partners.
What to Expect
- Put the customer at the center of everything you do. Make
connections with customers in the branch and over the phone.
- Engage Consumer and Business customers through proactive,
outbound calling for both service and relationship deepening
- Assess customer needs by being genuinely curious, asking
questions, and identify opportunities to help achieve their
financial goals today and in the future.
- Be the expert on Santander Consumer and Business products and
services and be able to articulate the benefits that will help
customers based on their need.
- Recommend the best solutions based on need; deliver solutions
directly as well as introduce Investment and Mortgage partners,
- Build trust and deliver solutions by setting expectations and
- Develop relationships with new and existing Consumer and
Business customers by maintaining contact through early engagement
calls and regular outreach with portfolio customers.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience in every
interaction. - Ensure timely follow up and escalate when
- Ensure compliance with all bank policies, procedures and
- May assist customers with teller transactions as
- 4 year college degree (preferred)
- 2 or more years of personal banking experience (strongly
- Motivated to help people achieve financial goals
- Passion and personal commitment to proactively help customers
- Exceptional listening and communication skills in person and
over the phone
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, building
strong relationships with colleagues and business partners
- Ability to use critical thinking to solve problems and provide
solutions to customer issues
- Demonstrated proficiency using the phone to engage with
- Basic computer skillsHours and Schedule
- 40 hours per week
- Schedule varies depending on branch need and may include
Saturdays and/or SundaysAt Santander, we value and respect
differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity
of our teams. - We actively encourage everyone to apply.Santander
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.Working Conditions: Frequent
Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking.
Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required
to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend,
kneel, climb ladders.Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job
description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may
be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties.
You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the
tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to
revise this job description at any time. This job description is
not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may
terminate at any time for any reason. English
Primary Location: -Brighton, Massachusetts, United States of
Other Locations: -Massachusetts-Brighton
Organization: -Santander Bank N.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Revere , Relationship Banker Brighton, MA, Other , Revere, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!