Wide Format Press Operator (Digital)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment
and possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quad s
state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class
automation and printing technology. Our platform includes digital,
gravure and offset presses that give our clients a full range of
options to produce personalized marketing products. Fueled by
innovative, interesting days, you ll find hard work is good work,
and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done - something
shared by everyone in the community we call Quad.
Quad is currently seeking Wide Format Digital Press Operators on
1st and 2nd shift to work at the Woburn MA location. This position
is responsible for monitoring and running wide format inkjet
equipment (EFI, Inca, etc).The selected individual will have the
ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
1st Shift: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
2nd Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Operator is responsible for producing quality printed sheets,
boards, or rolls. The job duties for this position include, but are
not limited to:
- Operate and troubleshoot multiple digital presses; Flatbed and
Roll Presses - EFI/Vutek presses, and Inca Onset devices.
- Accurately interpret, document, and communicate diagnostic
feedback from equipment and act upon information to resolve
production, maintenance and repair issues.
- Perform color matching of supplied material.
- Read and understand job tickets. Complete necessary job
- Command of technical vocabulary and the ability to communicate
effectively with electronic prepress, press operators, customer
service, vendors, equipment technicians and customers is
- Clean and maintain work area. Qualifications:
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be able to differentiate between colors and may
be required to complete a color test.
- All equipment operations are controlled via computer interface.
Position requires the ability to navigate through multiple computer
screens quickly and efficiently.
- Computer software application experience in a prepress
environment and experience in digital color control, color
manipulation, and experience operating HP, Vutek, or Inca Onset
presses a plus. However, candidates with offset experience and
strong computer skills may be considered.
- Successful candidate must possess solid organizational and
problem solving skills and be able to work in a fast-paced
environment with little or no supervision.
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, and quality and safety
- Ability to apply written instructions to job set-up.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, reaching, bending, walking,
standing, stooping, pulling and pushing with or without reasonable
- Must be available for overtime during the week, and on weekends
when needed. Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity
employer. The Company s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate
against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or
any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state,
or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants
and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: Quad, Revere , Wide Format Press Operator (Digital), Other , Revere, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!