CDL B Delivery Driver
Company: Craft of Boston
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Craft Brewers Guild of Boston in Everett, MA, a proud member of
the Sheehan Family Companies, is the leading craft beer distributor
in the state. We have immediate openings for highly motivated CDL B
delivery drivers for our retail routes throughout Massachusetts.
Your primary responsibilities will include unloading retail
delivery trucks, collecting redeemable products to be recycled at
our warehouse and ensuring proper stock rotation at our
OBJECTIVE: To deliver and
rotate stock in assigned accounts in a timely, safe manner.
All qualified applicants must have a valid and clean CDL
B license as well as a high school diploma or GED.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the safe operation of vehicle
- Deliver pre-sold products to accounts
- Rotate and place products on shelves, racks, displays and in
- Build pallet orders for trucks
- Load empties on trucks for return to supplier as required
- Load dunnage, pallets and load bars on trucks for return to
- Maintain courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma
- Read and write in order to record inventory
- Fundamental math skills in order to count and interpret
- Valid and clean Class B driver’s license
* This description is not intended as a written or implied
contract and may be revised by the company at any time.
Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company
representative is binding and employment is at the will of the
We offer excellent pay and benefits and all delivery drivers are
eligible for overtime after 40 hours.
- Health Benefits - $0 in-network
- Excellent retirement program- 401k plan with company match
- Competitive pay
All candidates considered will have a background check,
pre-employment drug screen, a physical exam, and must show proof of
Craft Brewers Guild is an equal opportunity employer.
Licenses & Certifications
Keywords: Craft of Boston, Revere , CDL B Delivery Driver, Other , Revere, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!