Registered Nurse ($56-88/Hour)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
You Will (Responsibilities)
- Provide regular feedback to the connectRN team on ways to
improve the Clinician Experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of home care and competencies in
discipline-specific patient care skills required by the care center
to provide patient care.
- Perform comprehensive patient assessments, as assigned, and
collaborate with a multidisciplinary care team to develop or
implement an individualized plan of care as per physician orders
that ensure quality, proper discharge planning, and achieve desired
outcomes and goals.
- Maintain continuity of patient care by communicating
information timely and effectively with all team members providing
care to the patient.
- Provide patient episode management per protocol.
- Completes documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of
care, according to industry standards, conventions, and guidelines,
including OASIS assessments, SOC/Admissions, Recertifications,
ABNs, subsequent visits, physician orders, care coordination,
- Potentially be assigned RN visits as a member of the care team
or supervise a patient caseload, including LPNs and HHAs.
- Educate the patient, caregivers, and family on the aftercare or
ongoing care of the patient
- Coordinate appropriate care, involving all the other healthcare
team members (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides, and Medical Social Workers)
- Write and initiate a plan of care.
- Perform vital signs and patient assessment during visits
- Manage and perform wound care treatment (including but not
limited to surgical wounds, WoundVac)
- Provide assessment, execute and manage Central Line/Peripheral
line, urinary catheters, and colostomy
- Supervise Certified Nursing Assistants, and Home Health Aides
(HHAs)You Have (Qualifications)
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered
Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Massachusettsor
eligible compact state licensure
- Current CPR certification.
- Comfortability using technical tools and software (Homecare
Homebase experience preferred but not required).
- A willingness to complete the additional required training as
- At least one year of clinical experience as an RN or LPN
- A reliable method of transportation, current drivers license,
and car insurance coverage
- Experience using Home Care Home Base EMR for documentation
- Willingness to complete a paid 1-day orientation (on-site)
- Proof of Immunization/Exemption: Hep B, MMR, Varicella, Flu,
- TB Test or Chest X-RayYoull Earn (Pay and Compensation)RN- Home
Health Shifts: Hourly rate that is inclusive of travel time between
visits $0.585 per mile mileage reimbursement Optional paid training
and skill development Opportunities for additional bonuses and
Keywords: ConnectRN, Revere , Registered Nurse ($56-88/Hour), Healthcare , Revere, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!