Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Location: Revere, MASalary: $75,000-$99,000 Based upon
experienceShift: Multiple Shifts AvailableThis Job Will Have The
- Monitors all aspects of resident care, including recording and
reporting symptoms, change in resident condition
- Provides nursing care and administers medication according to
physician's orders, care plans, and the Facility's established
policies and procedures.
- Performs all charting and record keeping in accordance with
established policies and procedures.
- Records residents' medical information and vital signs.
- Modifies treatment plans as indicated by residents' responses
- Leads, monitors, assists, coaches, and provides feedback to
other health care team members.
- Communicates with residents, residents' family members, and
interdisciplinary team members and management regarding resident
- Coordinates and prepares for new admissions, transfers, and
discharge of residents.
- Works cooperatively as part of a health care team to assess,
plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans.
- Understands, complies with, and promotes all rules regarding
residents' rights and confidentiality.
- Performs additional functions or duties, as assigned by the
supervisor.Qualifications & Requirements
- Associate's Degree is necessary. Bachelor's degree is
- Current MA RN License
- Current BLS and CPR License
- Prior experience as a charge nurse preferred For more
information please reach out to Ricki at email@example.com or
Keywords: The Judge Group, Revere , Staff RN, Healthcare , Revere, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!