Staff RN- 7a-3p
Company: The Judge Group Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Location: Revere, MA
Description: Our client is currently seeking Staff Registered
Nurses in Revere, MA for a Nursing Care Facility!
This is a full time and permanent opportunity! Offering competitive
salary, benefits, and PTO for the qualified candidate selected!
Shift: 7 AM - 3 PM
Type: Full-time Permanent
Salary: Competitive & dependent on experience
Summary: Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care to residents
as prescribed by a physician and in accordance with nursing
General Purpose: The general purpose of the RN position is to
administer quality nursing care to residents, assess residents'
health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care
plans, and maintain medical records. A RN also assists in the
direction and supervision of other nursing personnel and helps
promotes a positive physical and psychosocial environment amongst
residents and staff.
Role Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the
position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitors all aspects of resident care, including recording and
reporting symptoms, as well as changes in residents' conditions,
including physical and emotional status.
- Provides nursing care and administers medication according to
physician's orders, care plans, and the Facility's established
policies and procedures.
- Performs all charting and record keeping in accordance with
established policies and procedures.
- Records residents' medical information and vital signs.
- Modifies treatment plans as indicated by residents' responses
- Leads, monitors, assists, coaches, and provides feedback to
other health care team members.
- Communicates with residents, residents' family members, and
interdisciplinary team members and management regarding resident
- Coordinates and prepares for new admissions, transfers, and
discharge of residents.
- Works cooperatively as part of a health care team to assess,
plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans.
- Understands, complies with, and promotes all rules regarding
residents' rights and confidentiality.
- Maintains a safe work environment and exhibits safe work
practices in accordance with Facility policies and procedures,
including monitoring infection control techniques to prevent the
spread of communicable diseases and ensuring that fire and disaster
procedures are followed in the case of an emergency.
- Maintains knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and
regulations, as well as adheres to, upholds, and enforces all
facility policies and procedures. •
- Attends all department meetings, in-service and/or job skills
training, and/or educational programs as scheduled.
- Performs additional functions or duties, as assigned by the
Qualifications & Requirements:
Keywords: The Judge Group Inc., Revere , Staff RN- 7a-3p, Healthcare , Revere, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!