Vice President, Ecommerce-Direct to Consumer
Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: September 17, 2018
The Vice President, Keurig.com is responsible for running Keurig Dr. Pepper's direct to consumer ecommerce business. Keurig.com is one of the largest direct to consumer packaged goods (CPG) sites in the world and is central to KDP's overall ecommerce strategy and digital transformation. Keurig.com serves as both a marketing and commercial resource for Keurig. As such, the site must cater to both product and brand researchers as well as buyers. Keurig.com sees over a million buyers per year and makes an important contribution to KDP's annual sales. The site has a consumer first mindset as it seeks to provide the best possible consumer experience for the Keurig system. Drivers of growth include new household acquisition through coffee maker sales, promotional events on coffee and the ongoing growth of the site's popular auto-delivery subscription program. The auto-delivery program has seen robust growth in membership and has become the main driver of growth for Keurig.com.
The primary accountability for this role is the planning and delivery of the annual operating plan on both coffee machines and coffee sales. In support of this objective, the role provides for full P&L ownership of the business from top to bottom line. The leader has a full support team that includes several functional groups i.e. digital marketing, site merchandising, user experience and product management. Significant resources are made available in the form of advertising funds to generate site traffic and consumer demand. The leader is accountable, with the assistance of outside agencies, for optimizing these resources in the form of an annual demand generation plan. The leader is also accountable for the efficient and effective management of the trade budget deployed to fund all promotional activities on the site.
The leader of Keurig.com plays a senior role on KDP's ecommerce leadership team. The ecommerce leadership team is comprised of both customer facing and functional ecommerce leaders. Beyond the ecommerce leadership group, the leader of Keurig.com works collaboratively with both internal and external partners. Key internal partners include finance, revenue growth management, marketing, product supply and IT. External partners include Keurig's co-manufacturing coffee partners and various external agency partners.
- Grow the Keurig.com customer base with a differentiated and meaningful value proposition
- Develop and/or curate compelling content to educate consumers on the Keurig system
- Optimize the site to remove unnecessary friction from the user experience
- Oversee an efficient demand generation plan that delivers against strategic objectives and return on investment metrics
- Expand the membership of our auto-delivery coffee subscription program by expanding the consumer value proposition beyond value and convenience
- Plan and deliver the annual operating plan through a holistic management of the full P&L
- Be the internal and external voice for Keurig's direct to consumer business
- Build a culture of high performance and employee engagement
- Expertly communicate and align objectives with external and internal stakeholders
- Proactively share best practices with peers and help lead the broader commercial team's thinking on ecommerce
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 12 years of ecommerce experience, preferably in the direct to consumer space
- Demonstrated leadership skills, exhibiting a high degree of drive and a track record of driving team engagement
- Deep experience with the management of trade and promotional budgets
- Experience with ecommerce subscription models
- Experience with optimizing the user experience based upon an understanding of the on-site path to purchase
- Experience with ecommerce demand generation campaign management across multiple tactics e.g. pay per click advertising, email promotion, affiliate programming
- Prefer experience in ecommerce marketplaces e.g. Amazon, Walmart or Ebay
- Prefer experience in "Fortune 500" company, or in the CPG, Beverage, Small Appliance or related industries
- Experience successfully leading complex and inter-departmental initiatives
- Innovative and creative thinker and problem solver who also manages the details
- Strategic thinker with a holistic understanding of the ecommerce landscape
- Outstanding communication skills with proven ability to win the confidence of external partners
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Revere , Vice President, Ecommerce-Direct to Consumer, Executive , Burlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!