Commercial Store Manager
Company: Sullivan Tire
Posted on: September 22, 2022
We are actively searching for a Commercial Store Manager for our
Revere, Ma Commercial location. This Manager provides service
support to the sales effort while adhering to safety rules and good
business practices. This position works closely with management to
increase profitability through improved efficiencies and
productivity levels. Sullivan Tire is a family owned and operated
business with over 100 locations throughout New England including
15 Commercial Truck Centers and 2 Bandag retread manufacturing
facilities. Due to our size, we can offer more opportunities to
advance your career!We offer a family-friendly work atmosphere and
employee benefits that our competitors can't match. At Sullivan
Tire and Auto Service you won't have a job, you'll have a
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding established objectives in
the areas of service, units, profitability, and employee and
customer satisfaction for assigned service location. Utilizes all
informational tools and software to control expenses and maintain
optimal productivity and workflow levels.
- Lead, coach and direct staff to ensure optimal performance.
Sets expectations and communicates regularly with staff on goals,
customer satisfaction, safety, training while ensuring that
policies and procedures are followed.
- Recruit, train, motivate, develop, and retain qualified
employees and have individuals working at high performing levels
delivering quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver quality work on time, every time to the customers to
ensure long-term growth in sales/service and profits.
- Work with other departments (sales, marketing, distribution,
corporate, etc.) to grow business and increase sales for your
assigned store location.
- Maintain a safe and clean store environment. Follow all
operating procedures to protect our assets (i.e. OSHA rules,
hazardous waste, security system, and filing timely
- Assumes other responsibilities as needed.Education/Experience:
- Minimum of a high school diploma with 3- 5 years of commercial
tire/service experience preferred.
- 2 years of prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Results-oriented with strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated staff leadership, management, and mentoring
skills-ability to coach, influence and motivate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build internal and external key relationships
- Solid problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a
- Competitive Pay
- Certified Sullivan Commercial training. We help you invest in
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Personal Time and Vacations
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing PlansOur company motto is Treat
everyone, customers, and fellow employees, as you would a member of
your family. Come and join our family!Keywords: Automotive
Services, ASE Certification, Automotive Technician, Drilling, Lube
Technician, Hydraulics, Auto Mechanic, Mounting, Auto Repair,
Trucking, Hand Tools, Motorizing, Enddump, Front End Loader, Lull,
Backhoe, Skidsteer, Diesel, Hunter, Transmissions, EnginesPowered
Keywords: Sullivan Tire, Revere , Commercial Store Manager, Executive , Revere, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!